3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday Feb. 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Summarizing what someone said got several of us all worked up blaming John for this in the first place.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
No worries. Just a suggestion. I am Switzerland on this subject as it really doesn't make a difference to me when the scores get posted. :)

Chambers

actual GM
It's all good. I'll post them here when I get the chance.

I just do what I'm told! Enough with the drama?

Chambers

actual GM
Jesse Tischauser said:
Do we need more barrels? Our trucks are running again. I can call Chris Andersen's guy and see if he has any stock piled again.
Chris has a 'guy' for everything!

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
I didn't know that it was that hard to keep your trucks running. I know some real fine mechanics that could help, like Michael Rush or Glen Harrison. Mbe if your trucks ran better you wouldn't be so grumpy.

jtischauser

mike cyrwus said:
several denotes more than one.
Are you admitting guilt on passing along the wrong information or are you saying you were happy to hear that information was being withheld from paying customers?

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Hmm, maybe you just need new trucks. I think Chris could help with that and that way you can be happy again? Sorry to hear about your truck troubles.

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Another thought for you, the next board meeting is next Tuesday starting around 7:00 p.m. come petition the board about putting on 3-gun matchs. That way you can put them on and score them personally. That way you wont have to put up with all of this stuff that is so abhorrent to you. In the mean time I am feverishly trying to find you some trucks.

jtischauser

KurtM said:
Another thought for you, the next board meeting is next Tuesday starting around 7:00 p.m. come petition the board about putting on 3-gun matchs. That way you can put them on and score them personally. That way you wont have to put up with all of this stuff that is so abhorrent to you. In the mean time I am feverishly trying to find you some trucks.
Kurt you are still missing the point. You gave all of us the wrong information and made John look like the bad guy.

jtischauser

I tried to help run the match before. I tried to help run a steel challenge match. I'm not going to beg to help. I brought out a bunch of barrels and used my personal steel several times too. I know when I'm not wanted so I quit trying to help. Now I just get to enjoy the pleasure of being the starting armchair quarterback.

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
We are all in luck, I just heard it is Chevy truck month on the radio, so salvation is upon us and Jesse wont have to be grouchy anymore. All he has to do is drive drag or tow his no working trucks in and get a HUGE discount on work ready Chevys.

Oh and unless you are actually there when things are said or discussed it is best not to start saying with righteousness who said or did what...did you miss that point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts