2nd Annual Oklahoma State IPSC Rifle Championship - March 11th

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
That's right. Kurt Miller and I would like to invite you to the 2nd annual IPSC Rifle Match in beautiful exotic Arcadia Oklahoma on March 11th. This match will be just a little different from last year because all proceeds will go to the US National Rifle Team for the 2017 Rifle World Shoot. We will have cool awards and a darn good time shooting 6 stages of IPSC rules rifle awesomeness. I will setup the match on practiscore here in a bit for signing up. The match fee will be a modest $60, but bring your money. There will be items for bidding from some very generous sponsors, and again, all proceeds will help get the teams to Russia in June. More sponsors are welcome!! :)
Mike

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I look forward to this again. Can we run one or two stages of 3-gun style rifle only stages with like 50 rounds each?

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
We will have a high round count stage for sure. :) May not be a ton of running, but there will be some warm barrels!!

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
For everyone that's interested in shooting the match, the registration is open on PS. I will need a few folks to shoot Friday with us and help work Saturday. Shoot me a note and I will make sure you get the link.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Btw. This should really be called the OK state IPSC rifle championship. Sounds way more MAJOR matchish. That might get more out of towners to come.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Or even the US IPSC Rifle Championship, since I believe we are the only ones crazy enough to do this!! :)

BTW, this year the out of towners will be here. The first family of shooting, hopefully the three AMU guys on the team, Ms Rheuark, Mr Brian Nelson, etc.. Hopefully Keith Garcia can get another day off work.. Oh yeah, this one will be a test of skills..

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Jesse Tischauser said:
I look forward to this again. Can we run one or two stages of 3-gun style rifle only stages with like 50 rounds each?
Let's make a couple stages 50+ rounds.
I should have my suppressor out of ATF jail by then, and running those stages could get it hot enough to cook bacon between stages.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
mike_pinto said:
If you shoot with a can, whomever is running the timer has full authority to kick you in the PP if you have just one reshoot! :)
It's a .223.... still plenty loud enough.
Don't destroy my dreams of being Tactigay.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
If you shoot with a can, whomever is running the timer has full authority to kick you in the PP if you have just one reshoot! :)
I'll run the timer for Rigsby & I will stand pretty far back.

Latest posts