22s at DIcks SPorting goods on two notch rd Columbia sc

JWG_17

New Fanatic
I just got back form Dicks sporting goods on 2 notch rd. Columbia South Carolina If you need 22s they have them. no one lese Ive check does. The girl behind the counter the 22s are form the unadvertised fathers day sale. She said that the 22s were not advertised .So they are loaded
They have
American eagle 22 (can only box of 50 ,NO bricks)
Thunderbolt Lightening (1 brick per customer)
Federal Champion (1brick per customer)
The girl told me you can only buy 1 brick per day. Not sure of how many boxes of the American eagle (box of 50) you can buy.
Even Academy Sports didn't have any 22s. I know that all other calibers of ammo 9mm,45, 40 and other except for 17 HMR are on the shelves so what's up with the 22s

Clicker

Well-Known Fanatic
Paid a visit to the Dick's in West Ashley (Charleston area) two weeks ago and they had Winchester 555 rd bulk packs for $30 and the 333 rd boxes for $20. IIRC both were Copper plated HP 36 grain loads. Didn't see a sign limiting the amount one could purchase and I picked up 2 of the 555 rd boxes.

Nerdwithguns

Well-Known Fanatic
I have not shopped at Dicks since their "Assault Rifle" fiasco after Sandy Hook and don't plan to anytime soon.

bigfutz

Well-Known Fanatic
Nerdwithguns said:
I have not shopped at Dicks since their "Assault Rifle" fiasco after Sandy Hook and don't plan to anytime soon.
Same here. They can keep their 22. By they way, they already signed on with the Demanding Angry Moms Nation to block sales when the NICS is too slow.

Latest posts