Sold/Expired .223!

Midway had some Independence this week... with a 500round limit that was still "normally" priced

Unfortunately. .it's becoming that way due to the recent discussion about the attempt to ban green tips

James Peel

Well-Known Fanatic
BATF is to ammo sales what Obumma is to gun sales. There's thousands of rounds of green tip ammo now possessed by people who until a few weeks ago never would have purchased any.

Natches has Federal 55 gr, 500 count available. A little high on the price but if you gotta have it....

James Peel

Well-Known Fanatic
Tuflehundon (Rob Gee) said:
How's this companies ammo? I like that they use Hornady projectiles. Good ammo? Might have to try some out.
I've been using their 55gn fmj as my practice / short stage ammo for over a year. My son and I have gone through easily 4000 rounds of it through 3 different guns and never had a problem. I have a friend who shoots their 77s and it's damn accurate for him. Their 9mm subsonic and chubbies are great too.

Ipsilateral

Well-Known Fanatic
Jason Grant said:
Unfortunately. .it's becoming that way due to the recent discussion about the attempt to ban green tips
and it's absolutely ridiculous that it's impacting ALL 223, SGAmmo went through at least 500 1K cases of PMC X-tac in the last few days, they only have the expensive ammo in currently, the monday after the atf announcement hit ARF, SGAmmos webiste had absolutely no 223 in stock. PSA has some listed as being in stock, but you'd be lucky to get it by the time your class is if you order now.

as soon as I get the money, I'm buying a dillon 1050 and as much as I can spend on powder and projectiles and rolling my own.

Latest posts