2018/2019 Program?

Bravo1sqdfo

Well-Known Fanatic
Greg Sonnen said:
Will there be a 2018/2019 Contingency Program? If so, what is the time frame for jerseys, schedule for the drawing, etc...
Previously the guys said once 2017 wrapped up, but we haven’t heard anything further. I’d be surprised with it being thru half the year if we have a 2018 program. But keeping fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
We will not be continuing the Jersey Contingency Program for 2018

We do not generate enough traffic to be able to sell it to sponsors. Everyone has moved to facebook for their firearm related conversations. Even though facebook is actively opposed to anything related to firearms and the 2nd Amendment.

We have all seen facebook remove firearms related groups, yet people seem to still go there for firearm related discussions, including match announcements, instead of a dedicated firearms forum. Its pretty disappointing

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
That is really sad news. I understand the flustration though. FB just reaches so many people. Unfortunately nothing else can seem to get the traffic of FB. I have met some really good people I consider friends now juts because a conversation was stated because we had the same jersey on. This is sad news 😖

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
as Burk said, It's not the frustration of competing with FB, It's the fact that we no longer have the traffic to sell to the sponsors.
In years past it was hard enough to get sponsors on board to believe in our program, now without the traffic to show them, it's near impossible.

Latest posts