2017 Oklahoma Section Championship

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello,
The 2017 Oklahoma Section Championship match will be held October 20th - 22nd at The United States Shooting Academy in Tulsa, OK. This is a 1-Day match format with 10 stages and 250 rounds. We are working on the prize table and hope to have enough prizes for everyone this year, if not it will be a random draw prize table as it has been the past few years. We are also working on food for competitors be it a food truck or skipping the lunch period and having food after the match while scores are being calculated. All divisions will be recognized and awarded on the 3, 5, 7 rule.

The main match for Competitors is on Saturday October 21st and we will use Sunday October 22nd as a "Rain/Make-up Day" if necessary. Staff will shoot on Friday October 20th and staff will shoot for free, eat for free and receive a Staff Shirt for the match. We are in need of at least 16 R.O. and or C.R.O.s so please help if you have one of those certifications. (It is not necessary but is preferred)

For match competitors you can sign up here:
https://practiscore.com/2017-oklahoma-section-championship/register

If you wish to volunteer for R.O. and staff you can sign up here:
https://practiscore.com/2017-oklahoma-section-championship/register/Okchamp17

No Refunds after August 1st!!!

Space is limited in the match, so sign-up as soon as you can to guarantee your spot.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you in October!

Match Staff:
Chad Stanton - Match Director
Cary Rowton - Assistant Match Director
Mike Pinto - Range Master
Greg Good - Statistician

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
We are still in need of a few more staff members. If you are an R.O. and would like to shoot for free, eat for free and just be a cool guy, email me and let me know. We still need about 4 to 5 more R.O. staff to make sure that we have 2 per bay.

Also we are starting to get some sponsors lined out and would like to thank and welcome DAA Academy, Rudy Project, Shooters Connection and Shooting-Performance Mike Seeklander for helping/donating prizes for the match!

We are sure to get more on board soon so stay tuned!

You do not want to miss this match!

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
We now have 100 shooters registered for the match! We also have 5 guns to give away to our competitors.

If you are on the fence about shooting this match, I promise you, you won't want to miss it!!!!

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
The sectional match is going to be AMAZING!!!! We were just about sold out already so I opened up an extra spot on each squad for Saturday, 8. There is still a full squad available on Friday to shoot with the staff if you would rather shoot then.

Sponsors for the match are:

CZ
Shooters Connection
DAA
Sig Sauer,
Comp-Tac
Shooting Performance
Walther
Springfield Armory

It's going to be LIT!!! So if you haven't signed up yet, you better get to it because it will completely sell out soon!

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
Match Set-up.

Hey guys and gals. If anyone is looking to volunteer any time soon, we are needing 6 to 10 people to help set up for the Oklahoma Section Championship match on October 19th at USSA.

If you are willing to volunteer your time, lunch will be provided on Thursday and your meal for the match will be comped as well and we may even have dinner and some adult beverages afterwards if we have enough time!

Please post in this thread if you are willing to help. Set up starts at 10a.m.

Thanks,

Chad

Rockon71385

Founding Member
Awesome match. I had a blast shooting the stages and it was a lot of fun hanging out with everybody on the range. Congrats to the state champions. Thanks to Chad, Greg, Mike, and the rest of the people who helped make the match happen. Oklahoma deserves a top notch sectional match, and Chad and the rest of the guys really nailed it this year. Great work.

Airic

I shoot.
This was one of the best matches I have been too. It ran super smooth and I did not hear one negative word about the match from any shooter. It seemed like everyone had a blast.

The stages were awesome. Nothing to fancy, just good ole speed with some accuracy thrown in. I had a lot of fun shooting them.

Match staff: We couldn't have major matches like this without your hard work. Thank you, I appreciate it.

Latest posts