2017 Double Tap Championship

Gramps

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll be there Saturday on squad 11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gramps

Well-Known Fanatic
Seriously? You've got such hard-on for PCC that you won't shoot a pistol match, 'cause it isn't there. Huh.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Scott C Taylor said:
Seriously? You've got such hard-on for PCC that you won't shoot a pistol match, 'cause it isn't there. Huh.
I've shot a lot of pistol matches. It bores me these days. I'd shoot a local one but not a 3 hour drive and $150+ one.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Jesse Tischauser said:
I've shot a lot of pistol matches. It bores me these days. I'd shoot a local one but not a 3 hour drive and $150+ one.
Yep. PCC has brought back the fun I used to have at those first few matches, but now that I have a little more skill under my belt the fun increases cause I can keep up with those better than me.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Actually it has nothing to do with not wanting to shoot a pistol at the match. MD's have the right to only offer divisions they want at a match and competitors have the right to support the match or not. Most of the time that match is full months out, there are still spots open today, in-fact there appears to be several empty squads. Looks like it's not just PCC shooters taking this years match off.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
mike_pinto said:
Actually it has nothing to do with not wanting to shoot a pistol at the match. MD's have the right to only offer divisions they want at a match and competitors have the right to support the match or not. Most of the time that match is full months out, there are still spots open today, in-fact there appears to be several empty squads. Looks like it's not just PCC shooters taking this years match off.
But I'd bet if PCC was offered a lot if not all of those slots would be full.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Wall said:
But I'd bet if PCC was offered a lot if not all of those slots would be full.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
I emailed and asked about shooting this year just for fun and he said they will offer PCC next year.

wav3rhythm

Well-Known Fanatic
Other possible reasons for the lack of participation...

1) the weather always sucks

2) bad drainage on the range

3) broken mix and match poppers

On the bright side, the prize table is always good. And I would be curious how PCC would work with all the leans and ports he usually incorporates into the stages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts