2016 OK State Championship | Red Dirt Rumble

sc3786

Active Fanatic
cbr said:
attachicon.gif
0100995.jpg
My hat's off and many thanks to the RO's that helped pull off a successful match.
100% agree. Great Match Greg! Special thanks to all that have been out in the heat all week setting up. It was great to put some faces to some of the folks here on BoomerShooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raford

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll throw my vote toward a great match and a great group of volunteers who helped shepard us through the stages. I had gun issues so it wasn't all fun and games, but liked the stages! Seemed like a good test of speed and accuracy and that's what this sport is about. Again, many thanks to all those who set up and designed, RO'd and scored, hauled water and presented prizes! There is a lot of work that has to go on to put on a successful match and I think all involved did a great job at putting this sectional together!

NightShade

Well-Known Fanatic
dennishoddy said:
My handy-dandy pedometer showed a little more than 5 miles of walking today

I got 6.21 miles in on the setup day and 9.96 in on match day just walking around stage 9.

It was great to come help out and see some of the shooters move through. Seemed like the average for the stage was around 25 seconds and around 18 A's seeing the GM's move through in under twenty seconds and/or having around 25 or more A's was amazing. My friend who was able to help a little and spectate is starting to get the bug now too after seeing the match.

Glock_21

Well-Known Fanatic
NightShade said:
I got 6.21 miles in on the setup day and 9.96 in on match day just walking around stage 9.

It was great to come help out and see some of the shooters move through. Seemed like the average for the stage was around 25 seconds and around 18 A's seeing the GM's move through in under twenty seconds and/or having around 25 or more A's was amazing. My friend who was able to help a little and spectate is starting to get the bug now too after seeing the match.
Thanks for the help on Stage 9.

Much appreciated.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
mcyrwus said:
Why does seeklander not have any scores up?? Theres video of him shooting.
I heard his ammo chrono'd sub minor, so he shot for no score. Heard it was Freedom, it was given to him at another match that was the "match ammo" and was never run over chrono.

Will or Kurt could tell more accurately.

Latest posts