2016 OK State Championship | Red Dirt Rumble

Y'all have fun boys.
Since competition is a contest to see who's best, and the fact that I already know I'm the best, means there's no reason to shoot. I certainly hope to be there to cheer on the state champions B.M.!

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
mcyrwus said:
Y'all have fun boys.
Since competition is a contest to see who's best, and the fact that I already know I'm the best, means there's no reason to shoot. I certainly hope to be there to cheer on the state champions B.M.!
Shut up and face me with PCC

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
If it helps get the division recognized I'll sign up for PCC if someone wants to let me squad with them and run their carbine. Mine isn't PC enough to be legal in USPSA.

I even have my own mags (Glock) and will buy factory ammo. Otherwise I'll just shoot revo or single stack if I can get my gun to run and a new belt setup in time.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
mcyrwus said:
Y'all have fun boys.
Best at changing shitty diapers.

NightShade

Well-Known Fanatic
Any updates on when setup will be. I know it was talked about doing it for a few days before hand int he mornings. Will come out and help if I am available beforehand to make it go a little faster.

Latest posts