2016 OK State Championship | Red Dirt Rumble

dennishoddy

Jesse Tischauser said:
Probably more likely to be associated with Red Dirt Septic.

That said Red Dirt Plants will donate a tray of Pansy's to everyone who shoots L10 minor and beat Cyrwus in doing so.
Whats wrong with l10 major? Gotta man up!

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Times they are a changin. Funny how Open is our largest division so far.

We are almost a quarter full in less than 24 hours. If you are wanting in, don't delay... The prize table is shaping up and we have sponsors hitting us up.. Going to be a great match. Lunch is provided on the range Saturday for the competitors and Staff. Staff will also get fed on Friday.

Luis is going to work on some awesome artwork and the shirts will be very nice. This year we will ensure the link to order shirts is available well before the match.

Mike

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
I hope this isn't too stupid of a question but here goes, what is the PIN number that the registration form is looking for?

ShaneP

Looks good to me
Stan Nance said:
I hope this isn't too stupid of a question but here goes, what is the PIN number that the registration form is looking for?
Stan, Mike keeps all of those on file ;) (kidding!!!, don't ask Mike what your PIN is)

You enter a PIN of your choosing should you need to edit your registration. Say you registered as Production, but now you want to shoot limited, you can go back into the registration with your PIN and change that.

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
Whew! I thought it may be something that had to be gotten through some secret handshake society. Thanks Shane!

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Micah_Rowe said:
Competitors who bring me treats will get treated right on my Stage!

Wink, Wink*

PS, Burk you're getting thrown into Open Division the moment you set foot on my turf!
I ain't skeered of some old guys with bad eyes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Hey fellas, let's please get this post cleaned up. We have folks that are looking at this information to shoot our State Championship. I like to cut up with the best of them but I ask that we keep this post G rated.
Thanks

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I know nothing is set in stone until the stages are complete but could you summarize target size/type at approximate distances?

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
So Greg came up with the stages this year and they are what you would see at a USPSA Nationals or really good Area match. A great mixture of fast stages with some speed bumps. Didn't appear there were any long shots that were just there to be there like you see at some matches. There are a few short courses with some long courses mixed in. It's going to be a test for sure and I really like the lack of "shoot through this port, than go to that port and then through that small hole in the walls". It is very freestyle, which will screw with me mentally for sure!! :)

Latest posts