2016 Double Tap Championship June 10-12

scorch

Double Tap Ranch
Hey Folks

Just a Quick Note: The STI Double Tap Championship 2016 will be June 10-11-12, 2016 ( second weekend in June)

Please pass this on and Let every one know that the registration and ENTRY IS NOW OPEN for The 2016 STI Double Tap on matchsignup.org
click on the link below to go directly to the Sign up page . You can Signup online Pay online and squad all at the same site with a just a couple of clicks.

We have GREAT things planned for this match and will be our Best and Biggest match in the last ten years with more Sponsors, more prizes and shooting props and stage designs you will not see at other matches. Sign up today!

http://matchsignup.org/match/default.php?matchid=575

We are also looking for more Staff. if interested Please drop me a line at [email protected]

Thanks
Robert Porter
Match DIrector
Double Tap Championship

Jm_obrien

Well-Known Fanatic
Who all from here is planning to shoot DoubleTap this year? The stage designs to include the match theme are always awesome, I can't wait to see what they do this year with STAR WARS!!!

Jon

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
cbr said:
Got into Max Michel class prior to and shooting match as a group.
I did that a few years ago. Awesome deal! Max is a cool guy and a great instructor. He really helped me nailed down the part of shooting that most guys never get. Having the gun up and ready to shoot prior to entering a position.

You're a big tall guy like me. Work on staying low and shooting low like max does. He's super explosive in his movements In/out of every position. It's really hard to get and stay as low as he dos.

scorch

Double Tap Ranch
The Shirt Design for the Double Tap Championship is Now up on the DTR Web sight. You can click the button below the Photo to purchase a Shirt that will ready and waiting for you when you Check in at the match

Attachments

• Shirt DTC 2016.jpg
    Shirt DTC 2016.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts