2016 Contingency Program Discussion

DanB

Active Fanatic
This is my first year participating. How does the process go once all entries are tabulated? Is there a complete listing of the virtual price table items? Thx

Sent from my USCC-E6762 using Tapatalk

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
There will be a list with instructions and everyone will send in what their wants are in order of preference, then it will be many many people saying they wanted x instead of y and how they didn't get their points in on time and it isnt fair and then lots of griping because their happy meal didn't arrive within 2 days and more impatience then bad mouthing the guys who try to do this stuff pro Bono

DanB

Active Fanatic
I suspected the later...lol! Wasn't sure about the first portion. Thx

Sent from my USCC-E6762 using Tapatalk

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Matt Rigsby said:
There will be a list with instructions and everyone will send in what their wants are in order of preference, then it will be many many people saying they wanted x instead of y and how they didn't get their points in on time and it isnt fair and then lots of griping because their happy meal didn't arrive within 2 days and more impatience then bad mouthing the guys who try to do this stuff pro Bono
It's not as bad as my friend makes it sound. We will create a list of all participants and the appropriate number of each person's entries and then generate a random order.

From that list each person will select something from the prize table. Etc on down the list.

Oh yeah, and someone will gripe about something

posted via Tapatalk

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
773.gif

Latest posts