2015 USPSA Oklahoma Production and Single Stack Sectional

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
Burk Cornelius said:
I can bring some Wilson 47D mags if you want them
Thanks for the offer. I've decided to scratch. I won't be prepared to shoot well. So I'd rather not shoot at all.
I'll see you guys when I see you.

K

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
wow! according to the results, I tied with Cyrwus. I am so awesome, and full of duck ****.

Bummed that I could'nt be there. was looking forward to this shoot for months. it was not to be.

hope everyone had fun and good comradery (sic)

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks everybody for coming out and shooting the 2015 Oklahoma Production and Single Stack Sectional.

We had a great turnout and I think the match went pretty well. THANK YOU to all of you that helped after the match was complete!!!!

Scores will be posted to USPSA in the next few days.

A special thanks goes out to Mike Pinto-OK Section Coord. as he gave me a lot of good advice and help with putting on my first major match as a match director.

Also to Greg Goode who ran scores all weekend and ironed things out with all of the corrections and awards. It was a tremendous help!!!

Thanks again to all of the R.O.s that volunteered their time to work the match, I can't thank you enough, you guys were awesome!

Look for more inforation about the upcoming 2016 Oklahoma Sectional soon.

Thanks again,

Chad

Steve Wolf

Well-Known Fanatic
Good stages. Good blend of hosing and aiming. Squad 2 was a great group of shooters. Well run match- proud of our Oklahoma Sectional. Thanks to all the RO's!!!!

make sure you use the OK section facebook page when you post the results on these matches, way bigger audience that just here on boomer.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
For sure it was a great match. I am still trying to recover and I did half as much as Chad for sure. Great job buddy.

There will be information about the sectional for next year coming very soon. I am thinking that Greg and Chad would put on a hell of a match!! :)

Thank you all of the match staff. You all rocked!!

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
Great match all the way around, stages, squads, RO's, organizers, and even the weather, what more could you ask for in a weekend.

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
:D Had a great weekend....considering I've been sick all week!!!! Thanks to all the shooters as well!! All of our squads were awesome in helping reset and everyone was in a great mood!!

Dux-R-Us said:
wow! according to the results, I tied with Cyrwus. I am so awesome, and full of duck ****.

Bummed that I could'nt be there. was looking forward to this shoot for months. it was not to be.

hope everyone had fun and good comradery (sic)
instead of just looking forward, you should have looked at your gear.

Burk Cornelius said:
Friends don't let friends get gun information from Facebook.
better than this ass kissing forum. dont you have a holster review to write or a jesse video to post?

Latest posts