2015 USPSA Oklahoma Production and Single Stack Sectional

axel1841

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks man, I'm pretty disappointed I was really looking forward to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Is this match big enough and/or are there enough GM's shooting to help me earn my bump out of B class this weekend?

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
I'm really cheesed off. Tripp Res. promised to have fixed and returned my defective mags by this weekend. Picking up Friday's mail revealed nothing from them. I guess Saturday's post is still a possibility. And if so I show up to the match and hope they work. That is the best scenario I think can happen. Else I have to use my old Wilson mags that have not been reliable. I then might simply sleep in and forgo the match, or go hunting instead. :mad:

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
Dux-R-Us said:
I'm really cheesed off. Tripp Res. promised to have fixed and returned my defective mags by this weekend. Picking up Friday's mail revealed nothing from them. I guess Saturday's post is still a possibility. And if so I show up to the match and hope they work. That is the best scenario I think can happen. Else I have to use my old Wilson mags that have not been reliable. I then might simply sleep in and forgo the match, or go hunting instead. :mad:
.40 or 45 mags?

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Dux-R-Us said:
I can bring some 1911 mags. A lot of them are hybrid mags that don't work too well with SWC bullets but I have a few with wadcutter feed lips that should work.

Latest posts