2015 USPSA Oklahoma Production and Single Stack Sectional

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
Please Help with form. The first form asks for PIN. help me on what PIN number it is asking for.

Another pages asks for these items. Club? Is this Where shoot is held or my local club? And where to find Club ID? I can't find any help menus to help me.

Club ID* :

Club Name* :

Club Address* :

Club City* :

Club State* :

Club Zip Code* :

Contact Name* :

E-mail* :

Contact Phone* :

Club Password* :

ShaneP

Looks good to me
I signed up the other day to shoot Sunday, but I can RO Sunday and shoot Saturday if you still need people.

grayokc

Well-Known Fanatic
Prov1x said:
R.O. List as of 05/13

Chad Stanton
Michael Pinto
Greg Goode
Brian Lambert
Feegee Matlock
Micah Rowe
Matt Rigsby
Jason Grant
Bryan Hoover
Jamie Meyer
Tony Wall
Mitch Gibson

That makes 12 and we are still looking for at least 6 more as I will be roving around the match along with Mike Pinto. We would like to have at least 16 R.O's (not including Mike and Myself) so we can have 2 per bay x 8 bays. Please let me know if you are interested in working the match. You will get to shoot for free but will need to work Saturday and Sunday.
Thanks guys and gal!
I can R.O if needed.

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
We are up to 76 people that have signed up for the match.

Please share the match info with as many people as possible!!

ltrain7281

Well-Known Fanatic
mike cyrwus said:
Im broke, but Ill be signing up once I sell some panties on craiglist
Don't forget to list your old used socks too. Apparently those are hot items on ebay and craiglist. Too many sick f*ckers in this country!!!!

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
The match is just over half way full, so if you haven't signed up yet, please do so now.

R.O. spots are full and I will be sending out some more info to them in the near future.

Thanks,

Chad

Squid

Well-Known Fanatic
If you are unclassified do you have to select unclassified or can you just pick the appropriate class?

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
Spots are still available for the match.....Mike Cyrwus hasn't signed up yet, although he keeps saying he is, and I know there are more that may be waiting to do so as well.

PLEASE DO NOT WAIT!

We have to get a lot of stuff ordered and finalized for the match and knowing how many competitors per class and division is very important. So if you plan on shooting this match, please sign-up as soon as possible.

Latest posts