2015 BoomerShooter Sponsors / PRIZES

luke.reninger

Well-Known Fanatic
I made it down 36 spots... Looks like a few didn't post what they wanted.

Want me to post the unofficial top 40?

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
Bryan Hoover said:
I came up 37th but 7 ahead me did not fill out their prize thread. Thank you very much!!
So far I've talked Wall into announcing the top ten. Give me a few more beers and I'll work on some more. If not we will post some more after the match tomorrow. Thanks to all the sponsors and participants.
i say roll the top 50 tony can handle his beer

luke.reninger

Well-Known Fanatic
Unofficial backyard sleuthing. Don't blame me if there is an error. I was homeschooled.

Yellow highlight means that prize had more then one and all are gone.

Attachments

• page 1.JPG
    page 1.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 41
  • page 2.JPG
    page 2.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 38

Jm_obrien

Well-Known Fanatic
A very special THANK YOU to Hailey Ordnance as well as all of the other sponsors!! It's been my honor to be a part of BoomerShooter for now my second season and a lot of these sponsors were a part of both seasons. that's a great commitment you've made and I hope we represented these companies well. I think the best part of this program is getting to meet the team at the various matches we all attend across the nation. Thanks again Hailey for the new rifle, can't wait to give it a workout!

Jon

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
i say we let tony do his thing. let it rest for a while and he pick it back up sunday afternoon. Tony deserves a beer. thanks tony and your crew for what you have done. now go get drunk. you da man

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Bryan Hoover said:
I came up 37th but 7 ahead me did not fill out their prize thread. Thank you very much!!
So far I've talked Wall into announcing the top ten. Give me a few more beers and I'll work on some more. If not we will post some more after the match tomorrow. Thanks to all the sponsors and participants.
Thanks for helping out Bryan. I was out of pocket all weekend putting on a surveyors convention

Latest posts