2014 Oklahoma Steel Challenge Championship

Obiareus

Well-Known Fanatic
Mark your calendars, get registered and come out to Indian Territory Practical Shooter's Club and shoot the 2014 Oklahoma Steel Challenge Championship!

Schedule:
April 5th - Rimfire ONLY(followed by Rimfire Awards)
April 6th - Centerfire ONLY(Followed by Centerfire Awards and presentation of Steel Master Award

You ARE NOT required to be a SCSA Member to participate HOWEVER you must be a SCSA Member to qualify for the "STEEL MASTER AWARD"

"The Steel Master Award is a special recognition for the competitor with the lowest aggregate score in a combination of three matches: the Rimfire Pistol and each of two entries in Center Fire Pistol.(Example: Rimfire, Open and any Iron Sight division, but no more that one open or optic sighted center fire division)

Prices:
Adult - $35 Per gun per match
Active Duty Military and Veterans - $30 Per gun per match
Junior - $25 Per gun per match

We will only be allowing TWO(2) guns PER MATCH(only rimfire guns for rimfire day and only centerfire guns on centerfire day) We are not doing RIFLES THIS TIME! We want to get a match under our belt first before we start getting into rifle and shotgun stuff. Sorry but next year it will be in the cards.

We will be shooting the 8 Steel Challenge Stages.

We will only be accepting 100 GUNS per day(that means we could have 50 Shooter's with 2 guns each or 100 shooter's with 1 gun each or any combination in between).

I will be posting a signup sheet on this forum in the next day or 2 so look for it.

Concessions - We will have a concession stand on the range for your convenience(drinks snacks and some kind of main dish be it sandwiches or beans or something) no price's have been set yet but treat it like a sports venue only not as high priced and tastes better, bring some cash.

If you have any questions please email Seth: [email protected]
or Glenn: [email protected]

Hope to see you on the range!

Obiareus

Well-Known Fanatic
Here is the entry form. We are old school so you have to send in your payment by mail... I know I know but it will get better once we get one under our belt. KKTHXBAI

Attachments

• 2014 OKSCC Entry.xlsx
    51.7 KB · Views: 186

Obiareus

Well-Known Fanatic
Sorry about it being on a GSSF match weekend but scheduling conflicts happen. guess people will just have to make that decision

Airic

I shoot.
Month and a half until this match and we have had ZERO entries....

Airic

I shoot.
From ITPSC email:

Dear Shooter's(clubs please forward this to your people)

A Month and a half ago we sent out emails to all the clubs about the Steel Challenge Sectional @ ITPSC on April 5th and 6th. Right now we have ONE person registered for the match. We talked about cancelling the match today but i decided that i was going to give another week to see how many we get.

Just as a heads up if i do not have more than 20 people registered(email me if you want to let me know that you mailed your entry) we will be canceling the Sectional and maybe do it at a later date, if even at all.

Please let us know if you are coming ASAP so we can do some shooting.

Seth Martin
Indian Territory Practical Shooters Club
http://itpsc.net
[email protected]

Airic

I shoot.
Due to a lack of entries this match has been cancelled and will be rescheduled for a later date. At this time we are not sure when the match will be held, we need to comb over the calender and make sure we are not conflicting with any other match.

Latest posts