2014 FINAL ENTRY SPREADSHEET

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah not like it should matter much for me but I should have 2 from the bonus entry for buying the jersey early.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
If you followed all the rules then yes you would have gotten 1 entry for buying a jersey and 1 for buying early.

Not to be rude but we are not babysitters. Some people never started a thread with a pic of their jersey - for all I know you never got one.

Also check if you use to have a screen name it could be split up in 2 places.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
WickedWendy said:
Didn't we get extra entries/credits for purchasing a jersey before a certain deadline?

You received your 5 bonus entries in addition to your 2 jersey entries. You had a total of 12. One point for every 5 entries = 2

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Josh Beauchamp said:
Yeah not like it should matter much for me but I should have 2 from the bonus entry for buying the jersey early.
You received the 5 bonus entries for purchasing early but did not have any jersey entries. 5 entries = 1 point

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
1467.gif

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
You received the 5 bonus entries for purchasing early but did not have any jersey entries. 5 entries = 1 point
I apologize, the misunderstanding was mine. After re - reading the rules I saw where I missed that I needed to post a picture after receiving my jersey whether I shot any matches or not as proof of purchase. Thanks again Burk and Brandon for running this thing for us knuckleheads.

Latest posts