2014 Contingency Jersey

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
But - $55 2 years ago, $59 last year, $61 this year - it keeps going up and up and up - they said we are ordering more so its more work for them which is why they went up.

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
Do you have any comparative pricing? Would there be that much difference, if any? I thought the shirts we got were a pretty good quality. Would the others be the same?

Is it worth the hassle?

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
The other place is Animal Customs - I have a jersey from them and have no complaints. They are Texas based - and jumped at the chance to make the jersey.

Here is the one he did for me :-

And YES it looks like I'm really wearing a vest in person :-
pre_1392762438__animal.png

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
I am good either way. It never hurts to check a second supplier especially if the quality is the same. Totally up to you. I will buy one whether 61 bucks or a little cheaper. Not wearing the jersey for the company making them. I'm wearing it for this great forum and program.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
dfinan said:
Will be ordering one as well goign to be the first year I participate in the contingency program.
You won't regret it. We are still giving stuff away from the 2013 program

*cough* TomDoughman *cough*

ChrisS

Fanatic
New guy on this site, but this looks pretty cool. Looking at the prizes from last year, about the worst you could do is break even. Plus I'd probably be the only guy from MN to have one.

Latest posts