2013 Pandemic Zombies in the Heartland 3 Gun Championship May 31 - June 2

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
I edited out the sound from my hat cam, but I can be heard cussing myself for leaving the safety on several times. I also cussed myself for poor pistol shooting on several stages. ("Slow down Dickhead" could be heard a couple times. My shotgunning is horrible. I need to practice that one plain and simple. My reloading sucks. I have got to get used to quad loading and load 2 methods.

I will be working on these as I have a goal to place better in the near future.

1911-45

Well-Known Fanatic
charger arms said:
I edited out the sound from my hat cam, but I can be heard cussing myself for leaving the safety on several times. I also cussed myself for poor pistol shooting on several stages. ("Slow down Dickhead" could be heard a couple times. My shotgunning is horrible. I need to practice that one plain and simple. My reloading sucks. I have got to get used to quad loading and load 2 methods.

I will be working on these as I have a goal to place better in the near future.
Hi "Dickhead" I am 'Dumbass" I too run my shotty dry!

charger arms

2014 dates announced today.

May 30th, 31st, and June 1st.

Registration should open up on April 2nd @1700hrs.

$300 a head. I will be out $900 this year!

RigPig

Well-Known Fanatic
Charger Arms said:
2014 dates announced today.

May 30th, 31st, and June 1st.

Registration should open up on April 2nd @1700hrs.

$300 a head. I will be out $900 this year!
I'm planning on going again this year, I'm sure my BIL will come with. We all should squad up again, that was a great time last match!

charger arms

RigPig said:
I'm planning on going again this year, I'm sure my BIL will come with. We all should squad up again, that was a great time last match!

I will have to take 3 days of vacation as right now I am scheduled to be working a 4 day weekend. Another couple was going to go along, but he is on my shift and will likely not get time off if both of us want to go.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I'm planning on going cause it's in the driving distance but damn I hope there is something more than clays to shoot with my rifle next year.

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
Hell ya just looked at emails. The wife and I are in for sure. We have shot this match since they started it. We love it and both years it has sold out. They have a great prize table and a great range. Lucky for me it is only 15 min away from home. The reason they shoot clay targets is to make it more challenging small targets at 5 to 50 yards with the wind blowing can be a mother to hit. Ya JT rolled everyone last year and even won a stuffed animal (word on the street is he still sleeps with it) but all in all it is a great match and a great range we need to try to keep open here in central Nebraska.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
I just saw the email. Think the would go for a bungee jump or trampoline stage?
That's odd. Earlier today Wes and I were joking about the idea of a trampoline stage (the little kid type that you'd expect midgets or chesty girls to bounce on) with pump shotguns.

charger arms

hunter_dmw12 said:
How many boomer shooter guys will go back to this match
I think there was about 10 or more there last year. This will be my 3rd year. Goal is to crack the top 15. I was 15th the first year, and the competition keeps getting tougher, which is a good thing!

Latest posts