2013 North Texas Multi Gun 3 Gun NIGHT Match

dfinan

Well-Known Fanatic
Ahh to many matchs cowtown classic the May 25th, Pandemic 2013 may 31st double tap june 6th I cant squeeze another one in, but it sounds like a fun match.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
If you haven't shot a night match it is quite a learning experience. I highly recommend it. My HD guns all wear new illumination and sighting systems as a result.

Jeremy Moore

Well-Known Fanatic
We have some open slots. If you're planning on attending, please get your app in. The date is less than 2 months away and approaching quickly! This is going to be an awesome match with some great sponsors!!

More information and the match sign up can be seen here at www.northtexasmultigun.com.

Also, if you want to shoot for free, we still need a few RO's.

CrtsHarris

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
If you haven't shot a night match it is quite a learning experience. I highly recommend it. My HD guns all wear new illumination and sighting systems as a result.
What kind off extra grear did you install Jesse? Or could you get by on installing a green light?

jtischauser

CrtsHarris said:
What kind off extra grear did you install Jesse? Or could you get by on installing a green light?
Well I shot two night matches last year. Since there is no normalcy for such things both matches had different rules. The crimson trace night match was all open gear, anything goes. The match in TX was basically TO with lights but no lasers.

CT had 100-150 yard shots the TX zombie match didn't.

TX match didn't use shotgun.

Get a good weapon light for all guns and a head lamp. Load your mags prior to darkness.

Lasers are your friend.

Jeremy Moore

Well-Known Fanatic
Night match update: We're 1 month away from some night-time, light 'em up, hoser match!

13 slots left. If you haven't sent your app in - do so today!

Apps and sponsor stuff are coming in weekly! Check out our page to see the list of sponsors. Please remember these sponsors, in particular. Even though most companies can barely keep up with demand, these companies still stepped and put prizes on the table for us. These are some true supporters!!! Please take a minute and thank 1 or 2 of them- I know we have!
http://www.northtexasmultigun.com/2013_NTMG_NIGHT_MATCH.html

jtischauser

Sweet!!!

I won't be happy until someone blows up an IPSC target to double size and we get to shoot a bunch of them at 5-7 yards.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Jesse Tischauser said:
Sweet!!!

I won't be happy until someone blows up an IPSC target to double size and we get to shoot a bunch of them at 5-7 yards.
I can print you one double size, but it will look like a no shoot since it would be on white paper. Would have scoring zones marked though :)

Latest posts