2013 International Pro Am Rockcastle 3 Gun Championship October 28th

gunfighteruk

Fanatic
You may have seen the match listed on Enos & the 3GN website but little else has been released - so here's the inside scoope !

Full 3 Gun Nation coverage .

Rumor has it that a number of manufactures will have not only staged guns for the Am's but full belt rigs & the latest range of equipment to use - just turn up with eye & ears .

AM's will be able to shoot either their own guns -or-

take part in the Manufacturers Open -where all guns & equipment is supplied.

so three divisions - PRO ,AM , MANUFACTURERS OPEN

With mid week practice stages & manufactures demo areas , side shoots, sponsored ammo deals.

Match to be shot over the fri/sat/sun

This will be like a mini SHOT SHOW with all the big names displaying & allowing you to not only try their guns but let you use them in the stages.

For AM's or new shooters looking to buy equipment this will be fantastic.

PRO's will be well looked after & of course the excellent prize tables as per previous PRO/AM's

Top man Gary Welborn is head honcho.

Lots of Internation shooters are to be invited ( thats how i know about it ! ) this will be the start of Multi Gun world wide.

fantastic chance for Countries that have restricted gun laws to take part in a proper 3 Gun Nation event.
UK have a number of shooters ready to register as do France,Germany & Finland - so come on Canada !

Look out for the Offical word asap as well as online match registration from Nick at Rockcastle

https://sites.google.com/site/i3gunmatch/home

Attachments

• 2013 3 Gun Nation International 3 Gun Championship.pdf
    382.7 KB · Views: 239

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Is this match taking the place of the AR15.com ProAm match that rockcastle hosted the last two years?

gunfighteruk

Fanatic
No idea on AR15 stuff.

All i know is that this has full 3GN backing along side a huge number of manufacturers.

Gary & Nick will be releasing full info in the next week or so.

Just wanted to give you Boomers the heads up on what could be a fab event.

jtischauser

If you guys need a place to put all your match information, announcements, directions, stage diagrams etc we would love to help you out.

Check out the Gateway Shotgun Challenge forum and subforums we created for that match.

http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php?/forum/179-gateway-practical-shotgun-challenge/

jtischauser

hey JT you may recall i told you this match was coming a few months ago !

Im going to ask Gary Welborn to post full match info on here & Enos asap.

Thanks mate.

david.

I do remember. And to think I said it couldn't be done. I'm glad you guys made it happen!

If we can help out any way let us know.

gunfighteruk

Fanatic
Guy's just a reminder to get signed up to this fun match at only $200 has to be one of the best 3 Gun Nation point matches this year.

Pass the word to new shooters of those lacking the right gun's to compete as $400 gets a place in the " provided division",Rockcastle has a large number of Industry provided pistols,rifles & shotguns , with staged pistols ( no holster required) this has to be a simple way to try 3 Gun, just bring eyes , ears & shotshell caddys.

Full match info on the Rockcastle website.

David.

hard working Brit RO on ar15 pro-am - pro 2 stage !

jtischauser

JeffH said:
I'm shooting, who else will be there?
I bailed. Well I'm still trying to get a refund but I'm not going. I'm gonna shoot 10 stages at Arkansas section Friday then head to Texas and shoot a bunch more Saturday night.

Latest posts