2012 World Zombie Shoot Fayette, MO October 13-14

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
The folks at the Midwest 3 Gun Championships, CMMG and Fire for Effect Range are pleased to announce the 2012 World Zombie Shoot, October 20-21, 2012 at our facility near Fayette, Missouri.

This event will essentially be a multigun, multibluntobject match with a fun zombie theme.

Enter now and have a chance to be the first World Champion Zombie Killer! Registration is now open on the website.

www.worldzombieshoot.com

Thanks,

Ken Flood

http://www.worldzombieshoot.com/index.php

dennishoddy

What is the multi blunt object thing about? Transition between an AR and a Louisville Slugger? Beat up some pumpkins up? :D

Knives, swords, all manner of "edged" weapons?
My only skills in that area is carving up a fine ribeye.

jtischauser

I bet the prize table is awesome at this one. I'm curious to see how they do targets and scoring.

jtischauser

We originally picked the date of October 20-21 becuase it was the only weekend where there wasn't a Missouri home football game and therefore no hotel rooms.

We feel it is more important to not conflict with Andy Horners' Blue Ridge Match than to worry about hotel rooms at this point.

With that said, we have changed the dates of the World Zombie Shoot to October 13-14, two weeks earlier.

Please visit our website www.worldzombieshoot.com for more info.

Thanks,

Ken Flood

jtischauser

Seriously man. The guys attending this stuff aren't regular competitive shooters like us. Companies dump prizes on the zombie hunter crowd.

Now that the dates are changed I think I'm gonna make the 5 hour drive. I just need to order that new eotech with the zombie reticle for my shotgun.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
I attended one in last year at a different range. It was the first zombie match they had held and there was no divisions for weapons. So I was competing with my benelli against guys using saiga's with drum mags. But saiga's being true to form, they didn't run worth a **** and I still beat them on the single shotgun only stage with a reload. They did use a HK G36 on now stage that made it fun. But it was a small local match that didn't have a huge prize table.
Scoring was head shots only and you had to have 2 head shots per target. They pasted zombie heads on ipsc cardboards. There were guys with swords and brass knuckles and they gave a prize to the best male and female zombie hunter costume. I will go again, just because it was fun. It was something different.

charger arms

Seriously man. The guys attending this stuff aren't regular competitive shooters like us. Companies dump prizes on the zombie hunter crowd.

Now that the dates are changed I think I'm gonna make the 5 hour drive. I just need to order that new eotech with the zombie reticle for my shotgun.
I will pick up the leupold zombie scope as well..What I am hoping is that they don't sell and I can get one on close out in a year.

charger arms

I will make sure I am free from work. And since the rut won't be in swing yet, I can skip a weekend of deer hunting, I had to cancel the FNH Midwest shoot since I am still on crutches and didn't want to spend 275 bucks to come in dead last. ANyone palnning on attending?

Latest posts