2011 Memphis Charity Challenge

ChrisC

Revolver Division
well this is another great match for a great cause that is in the books. I am posting the results due to the large showing of Okies at this match.

http://www.uspsa.org...&guntype=Pistol

notable finishes:

Team Bubber (Roger Davis) took 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and 22nd, (Kurt Miller is an adopted member of Team Bubber)

No. 343 took top A class (5th overall)
Bubber took 3rd A class (10th overall)
Kurt took 4th A class (11th overall)
I took top B class (12th overall)

there were 72 revo shooters, 1 open (8 shot revo) shooter and a couple of fellows that couldn't wean themselves off the bottom feeders.

I am posting some video on my youtube page in a bit.. hopefully a few more BoomerShooters will man up next year (Kurt did finish 11th), grab a wheel gun and come raise money for some children in need.

Attachments

• 2011 Memphis Charity Challenge Results.pdf
    125.3 KB · Views: 102

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
Other Team Bubber shooters:
Jess Christensen took Master and fourth place.
Scott Fish took second A class. He lost A class by 0.6 match points.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Looks like all of No. 343's practicing paid off. You keep that up you'll get an "M" card pretty quick.

Congrats to all. I'm planning on being there next year.

Bubber

Well-Known Fanatic
Looks like all of No. 343's practicing paid off. You keep that up you'll get an "M" card pretty quick.

Congrats to all. I'm planning on being there next year.

I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, PRACTICING.!....No.343 is on probation!!!!! :85:

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
I can't believe my buddy Scott ratted me out. I would have expected that from everyone else but him.....What I meant to say was you can't prove any of these false allegations being raised against me.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Weren't you at the ceremony? I'm a full fledged card carrying member of "club revo" now!

See?

IMG_7482.jpg

Oh wait I remember, you were out practicing.

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
ChrisC should be getting a new card soon also. The sharks are bigger in the water he is going to swim in soon. I would bet my nickle that he is practicing, yes practicing. How come nobody brings up false allegations against him?

ChrisC

Revolver Division
all of the major matches I've shot this year I have had a B class percentage so it looks like I'll stay in b class till I start practicing. A class revo is a scary looking place...

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I added a .pdf of the results to the original post since the link no workie no more.

Nice shooting guys! Someday soon I will join you in the Revo world.

Latest posts