2000 Mules & the 2020 election.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Yep, saw this earlier this week. What more is needed to begin the trials and reverse the election? Security footage, video footage and gps locations via cell phone service of the actual crimes.
How will the left and media twist these facts??

MAGA

Active Fanatic
Clearly a successful coup de etat. And those who are supposed to be the gatekeepers are all complicit. We are seeing the results and things are going to get much much worse.

And nothing will be done until its way too late.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Yep, saw this earlier this week. What more is needed to begin the trials and reverse the election? Security footage, video footage and gps locations via cell phone service of the actual crimes.
How will the left and media twist these facts??
It's no coincidence that the Roe vs Wade leak was this week at the same time 2000 Mules was being released and previewed at Mar A Lago! Just need to open your eyes to see the truth!! Too bad so many are walking around blind:-(

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
It's no coincidence that the Roe vs Wade leak was this week at the same time 2000 Mules was being released and previewed at Mar A Lago! Just need to open your eyes to see the truth!! Too bad so many are walking around blind:-(
You are correct. After the usefulness of the leak has passed, they will probably announce that the leak was a draft in case the vote that they haven't even had yet goes the way of invalidating Roe vs. Wade and returning the issue to the states.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
From what I've listened to on the conservative radio stations the Left is doing there darndest to ban 20,000 Mules. I see why, it's the TRUTH. Can't have that in a Marxist country.
That movie made me realize that Obama was probably illegitimate too. If something isn't done to right this wrong, we will soon have nothing left, and that's best case if Russia doesn't blow us off the face of the Earth. These idiots don't realize that is a real possibility if Putin feels backed into a corner with no other options.

MAGA

Active Fanatic
That movie made me realize that Obama was probably illegitimate too. If something isn't done to right this wrong, we will soon have nothing left, and that's best case if Russia doesn't blow us off the face of the Earth. These idiots don't realize that is a real possibility if Putin feels backed into a corner with no other options.

They are actively goading him to nuke us. These are some really sick people in our government top to bottom

Latest posts