Sold/Expired 2 years of Nature (scientific journal) 03-04

If theres any eggheads on the board, theyre welcome to them, pick em up, or Ill ship to you on your dime.

fyi, these arent like Nat geo , or even scientific american, theyre basically scientific papers, some with photos. Not for the pleasure reader.

rustin

Well-Known Fanatic
I might want these so I can sit them around in strategic places in my house to make guests think I'm really smart.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Would you look and see if my thesis is in one of them. I am trying to find a copy of a paper I wrote on the sustainability of Fundulus olivaceus

No sir; my major profs did before I got there. I did present at a couple national meetings though. The less I remember about that life the better.

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
Mike, there is a specific issue I would love to have.

I'll give you a ring tomorrow.

Any of your collection from 2002?

Looking for

Nature. 2002 Jun 13;417(6890):746-50.

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
If theres any eggheads on the board, theyre welcome to them, pick em up, or Ill ship to you on your dime.

fyi, these arent like Nat geo , or even scientific american, theyre basically scientific papers, some with photos. Not for the pleasure reader.

Biology Departments in 3rd world Universities would welcome these. Check to see if your Professional Society has a program for distribution. Don't send them to Texas A&M because there are'nt enough pictures in Nature for the Aggies to hold their interest.

The reality of scientfic publishing is that a paper will get read more times if it's posted in a bathroom stall at the airport rather than by the subscribers to the journal.

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
Biology Departments in 3rd world Universities would welcome these. Check to see if your Professional Society has a program for distribution. Don't send them to Texas A&M because there are'nt enough pictures in Nature for the Aggies to hold their interest.

The reality of scientfic publishing is that a paper will get read more times if it's posted in a bathroom stall at the airport rather than by the subscribers to the journal.

I forgot to add, Nature, Science, etc. can be a really great aid if you have insomnia. But do not combine with alcohol!

Latest posts