1320 lbs of 556 brass auction

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
i get emails from them every day... i have never bought any but have seen it for years... i do think they are a legit biz

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
Interesting. I am assuming that because of the EUC (end user cert), this means that there would not be the ability to divide it up and sell it off once in your possession?

WillR

Well-Known Fanatic
I can't imagine you can't resale it. I think this type of stuff is a big source for the commercial remanufaculturers.

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
It is a legitamate deal. I know a lot of guys at work have bought stuff from them before. I have watched a few of those auctions for brass, but have never seen one before that went for what I thought was a good enough deal to want to put up with the logistics of screwing with a few thousand pounds of brass. You also have to be careful that there is not a requirement to mutilate it or make it otherwise unusable for reloading.

rmuller

Well-Known Fanatic
if anyone is looking for brass in smaller quantities, hit me up, i have 125,000 rounds of once fired stuff!

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
This site it legit. Basically it's military range brass. They are required to pick up all their brass and then send it to DRMO, which in turn, lists I to this site. I bought some stuff from them that was in OKC. Just know that some of this stuff would be MG brass and may be a bit mutilated.

Jeremy Moore

Well-Known Fanatic
Legit site. I purchase from there regularly.....

I mean...don't purchase from there, they're crooks :) you'll drive the bid up!
Just kidding...it's legit.

dennishoddy

The end user cert is a form that another agency looks at to make sure its not going to a third world country. Basically a background check.

Don't know about the Brass, but the 3/4 ton trailer I bought from them came with a requirement that if its ever sold, the person buying it has to submit to an end user certificate submission as well. Don't know if they ever check up on that, but the trailers like mine sold on Ebay always have the EUC requirement.

Seems the trailer can be adapted to a weapons systems platform and the gubberment doesn't want them sold overseas.

Maybe I'll mount the demilled 105MM recoilless rifle into mine and cruise the lake someday. Wonder if it will draw any attention?

Latest posts