+1 to Loki Weapon Systems

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
Just got the shipment of Loki uppers from the group buy for OKC. Erik at Loki personally drove to OKC from Atoka and delivered them himself, which was a nice touch. Not everyday the CEO of a firearms company drives and delivers uppers to your doorstep. Great guy and gave him a tour of the OKCCoCo while he was here.

He did bring a toy for me to drool over while he was here. It looked a little something like this...

gat.jpg

It wasn't the exacty model pictured here, but very similar. Being a product / user experience designer, there's a lot of nice touches to the rifle that I liked in the rifle. It's light, very handy, and had nice design touches like how the stock won't collapse all the way and crush your hands if the bolt cover is open, but will collapse all the way if the bolt cover is closed if you need maximum compactness. There's enough buffer tube to have a nice cheek weld and was actually comfortable. I REALLY WANT ONE OF THESE!

Anyways, just wanted to give a shout out to LOKI. Great rifles and Erik has been awesome throughout the group buy process. Awesome firearms company in Oklahoma. We need more companies like Loki to come to Oklahoma.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
Here's some of the uppers still in the packaging. As much as I want to rip them all open and run amok with dual AR's akimbo style in my best Scarface impersonation, I'm being a good boy keeping them in their packaging for their rightful owners.

arpack.jpg

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
I want a 16" midlength gas, a2 FSB with moe midlength handguard and regular BCG and charging handle.

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
Was Erik still going to be bringing the Tulsa uppers today?

Latest posts