1 Shield CQS 4 MOA red dot and two JPoint for sale

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
I've got two JPoint red dot sights with 4 MOA dots. One is new in box for $200.00 the other came off my Flock long slide I used to use for team challenge. It has the instructions and wrenches for $150.00

The Shield CQS Is a military issue sight in the U.K. it is made out of solid aluminum. It has a setting to use with night vision, and an auto brightness feature. There are only a hand full in the U.S. they list for over $500 dollars if you can find one. I am asking $375.00. It is slightly used.

A great write up on this sight is on GunsAmerica. Just search on Shield CQS red dot sights.

Attachments

• NCM_0025.JPG
    NCM_0025.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 14

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Enough of this shmarmmy welcome back stuff.....now....BUY SOME SIGHTS!

Thanks for the link and the help Burk.

And a pleasant good day to you Jesse, congratulations on your outlaw win at the Benelli match

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
The used JPoint is sold to Jesse's buddy Jeff Welsh. I still have the new JPoint and the CQS sight

I am dropping the price on the CQS to $325.00.

The new in box JPoint remains the same.

toothandnail

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't think the J point comes with a pic mount ? ? A least the one I have on my G17 didn't, maybe it's optional.
I really like it, and am supposed to be getting the new J point, dot /circle like the CQS, for testing/review.

If that doesn't work out soon, and you still have the CQS , I will be talking to you.

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
The new JPoint that certainly DOES have a mount that fits a picatiny rail is sold to El Diablo!

Now that someone might be interested in the CQS the price just went up....just kidding :sarcastichand:

Latest posts