06/10/2012 Pro-Am @ USSA

joshappel

Par times back to normal
We will be shooting 4 stages plus the tie-breaker for the pistol match. 100 rounds will be plenty.
The shot gun match will start a soon as pistol is finished. There will be no par time for shotgun, just shoot em all.
Sign in will start at 1000 and shooting will start as squads fill up.
$10 for USSA members
$15 for non members
$5 to enter shotgun match if you shoot pistol match.

U.S Shooting Academy
6500 E. 66th St N
Tulsa, OK 74117

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
had it on my schedule but the wife had other plans

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
I hope to make the shotgun portion. I doubt I can skip church for the pistol part again.

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
... I loved this last time even though I forgot my sunscreen and burnt. Not sure I can make this one though. I really need to get the benelli back in my hands ;-).

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
7jrd5.gif

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I'm still tired from double tap yesterday. I'm gonna have to miss tomorrow to get rested up for next weekends Pro Series 3 Gun match.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
GREAT Proam match yesterday!!! I'd like to offer a huge thank you to Josh and everyone involded with this match. It's got to be a ton of work, thank you very much for all of it.

I'd also like to mention how awesome the shotgun match is with no par times! lol... Epic.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
wish I didn't have to miss it. Glad you guys had fun, I'll be there for the next one.

Josh have you ever thought about making the pistol portion a knockdown match for time, like the shotgun?
I think the fact that people may not get to shoot much in a par time may be keeping some people from shooting this match.

It's awesome regardless, I'd just like to see more attendance.

The Antichrome

A few years ago they put on a USPSA match that was almost all steel.
It took forever.
Resetting was a pain.
People ran out of mags.
It was still a fun match;-)

Personally, I think the shotgun portion should be par time too.
(I also think the par times should be the same for shotgun and pistol, but thats a different conversation)

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Knocking down 20+ poppers with a shotgun in under a minute is probably the most fun you can have with a gun.

I apologize I should have left my stash of steel reset sticks at the range last match. Those things saved my legs and back!

I want to have a high cap shotgun hose down at USSA with every piece of steal they have on the range.

Latest posts