Sold/Expired 03 Subaru WRX wagon, turbocharged

Chambers

actual GM
Selling my '03 Subaru WRX wagon in Platinum Silver. 122K on the odometer.

This car has been owned by not ONE, but TWO 3GN semi-pros.

You may never be able to shoot as fast as a semi pro, but you can drive to the range like one with this 400hp station wagon!

Okay...jokes aside, this car is set up as a daily driver/range vehicle. Mechanically it is 100% and I wouldn't hesitate to take it on a long road trip tomorrow. There are absolutely no leaks and everything works: AC, heater, power windows, locks, nozzles, belts, buckles, mirrors, etc. The 5sp manual transmission shifts great.

NADA clean retail is $8.5K
KBB value is between $7.5-9K depending on condition

The list of mods is below. All the mods were done at 112K miles by a local performance shop who specializes in these things. Before then, the car was almost 100% stock and unmolested. The tires are even newer (3K miles on them).

- Blouch 16GXT billet turbo
- STI top mount intercooler
- STI pink injectors
- STI downpipe/uppipe/crossover pipe
- STI coils
- Devil's Own meth injection kit w/ safety features
- Subaru performance intake
- ACT HDSS clutch
- JDM cat back exhaust
- Walbro 255 fuel pump
- New timing belt
- VIS carbon fiber hood w/ STI scoop
- New tires, alignment, fluids
- Polk audio 10" sub + amp
- Pioneer CD/MP3 player

Over $5K has been invested in this car during the last 10K miles and I have receipts for most of it. Everything that needed replaced was. It is currently tuned on 89 octane to around 325awhp.

The bad...cosmetically, it's not in great shape. It has hail damage on the roof and the front bumper could use a good coat of paint. There are some other door dings, scratches, etc. It's a 10 year old car.

$9,500 to a shooter. No trades. You couldn't beat this car for the money - in horsepower or practicality.

Hate to see it go but I need more toys.

Pics to come.

WillR

Well-Known Fanatic
Somebody on here is probably interested. You should bring it to a match so they can see it. Might as well bring some guns to shoot too.

Latest posts