‘It was very difficult’: Electric vehicle owner took 15 hours to drive 178 miles

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

View attachment 28776
Almost makes me wanna rush out and buy one....No it DOESNT!

dennishoddy

What was it, a golf cart? As much as I dislike EVs, if he would have started with a full charge, he would have made it in a normal time frame.
It was a Nissan Leaf, designed for a commuter to drive back and forth to work with a max of about 20 or so miles each way. He overextended it's capabilities like some dumbass and complains about it.
Batteries are just not there yet for me to get one, and a recent report said that if the US were to follow brain dead bidens wishes and just went out and bought an electric car, the electrical grid would collapse.
Commiefornika can't sustain their grid currently with the commie governor asking people to not charge their vehicles effectively forcing them to stay home.
In Florida with the current hurricane damage, people with electric cars cannot get a charge at all with the grid barely back on line and charging stations destroyed.
Not only that, but there is a news report of some guy with a Tesla that he can't drive because the battery needs replaced, so Tesla locked up his vehicle so he can't drive it until he pays $28,000 to get a replacement battery. Half the price of a new vehicle.

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
Lol...Green idiots. People in Florida after driving through more than 3" of salt water their Green cars suddenly exploding. Toxic smoke, 8,000 gallons of water to put them out. Now their being warned not to park them in the garages, and keep them 50ft away from anything that burns. Fire depts put the flames out only to have them reignite up to weeks later. Oh yes, this is the new improved future.

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Last edited:

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
But the Administration and the Government don't what you to think about that. Well, they just don't what you to think period.
Sheeeeeple are easier to control. Don't fall for it. I'm beginning to think that us older folks (speaking strictly for myself in regards to older folks comment) Have their crap together a whole lot better than most other folks seem to. I see some of what's going on and I know I have.

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
Sheeeeeple are easier to control. Don't fall for it. I'm beginning to think that us older folks (speaking strictly for myself in regards to older folks comment) Have their crap together a whole lot better than most other folks seem to. I see some of what's going on and I know I have.
Yep Bob, I also use Facts, Figures, Statistics, Research, History and a gut feeling for the Truth. One thing about getting old, we can say been there done that.
I also figured out the biggest lie. " Naw, I won't buy any more gun's honey. Neighbor just left with $500 in his pocket and left me his grandpas rifle. Now what am I going to tell her?

Attachments

• IMG_20221011_070029_01.jpg
    IMG_20221011_070029_01.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

dennishoddy

Now they want to cut your balls off as a child and call it inclusion. Change your sex and identity, so you really don't have one. Just be part of the herd. On that note: It seems that this forum is the only one that has a pair.
There are other forums out there that are just as hard core as this one. One just has to look.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
How about this:

Dubai Unveils The First Flying Car, Goes On First Test Drive

1666522829463.gif

Latest posts