Well-Known Fanatic

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Woke Kid Goes Ballistic the Moment Ben Shapiro Proves Him Wrong

Quote:
Student who says he is a mathematician/physicist gets shut down by
@benshapiro
: "As a mathematician and physicist, what in the hell do you know about human biology that allows you to deny it?"

View attachment 25558 View attachment 25559 View attachment 25560
Was that an American? I'm ashamed that we have such POS's. Shapiro did well.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Was that an American? I'm ashamed that we have such POS's. Shapiro did well.
He almost always does, as do most conservative/independent speakers like Owens, D'souza, Crowder, Conway, Knowles, Loesch, Okeefe, Peterson, Prager, Brand, (all I could think of off of the top of my head) and the list goes on and on! They are not afraid of the "it's" and fighting with facts!
Add your favorites to the list!

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
He almost always does, as do most conservative/independent speakers like Owens, D'souza, Crowder, Conway, Knowles, Loesch, Okeefe, Peterson, Prager, Brand, (all I could think of off of the top of my head) and the list goes on and on! They are not afraid of the "it's" and fighting with facts!
You did great off the top of your head. I can add Levin and Nugent.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

You did great off the top of your head. I can add Levin and Nugent.
I would add Trump!

1650076125104.gif

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
When one of these "non binary gender" folks can get milk from a bull, I might listen to them. If you can't grasp the simple idea of what gender you are, don't come to me insulting my intelligence. I learned what gender was at a very young age, no degree required.

For F sakes. :cool:

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
The Little Misfit had His (or her) woke speech destroyed and had a fit. The left response, if you can't win on facts use insults and attack the person speaking.
That's what they do to all the xenophobic, racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, climate deniers that happen to have facts on their side. Ask me how I know.

Latest posts