Yet Another Shooting

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

3 People Killed, 7 Wounded in Shooting After Midnight at July 4 Block Party in Gary, Indiana

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Last edited:

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
The shooting going on is getting crazy. We're not safe anywhere with this lawless bunch of arseholes running things. They are putting known killers back out on the streets and now allowing illegal aliens with ties to terrorists groups into the country....knowingly.

Stay aware stay armed stay safe. Someone on another sight brought up a great question. What will you carry/take when the SHTF? Best answer I read whatever you happen to have with you at the time. We cannot assume that we will be where we can get at our stuff when stuff happens. Wow truth hurts, but I for one am very happy for the Wake Up call provided by that person. As for me, the answer will most probably be my S&W 442 with standard 158gr swc ammo. I have that thing in my pocket pretty much everywhere I go. I even have it in my PJ bottoms I wear to bed at night. The Smith goes on the table right next to me. It's not a 1911, or a BHP, or a glock, but it is going to be what I'm carrying. I'm too old to fight, and too tired to run, so I make my stand where it is. God Bless you all.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Stay aware stay armed stay safe. Someone on another sight brought up a great question. What will you carry/take when the SHTF? Best answer I read whatever you happen to have with you at the time. We cannot assume that we will be where we can get at our stuff when stuff happens. Wow truth hurts, but I for one am very happy for the Wake Up call provided by that person. As for me, the answer will most probably be my S&W 442 with standard 158gr swc ammo. I have that thing in my pocket pretty much everywhere I go. I even have it in my PJ bottoms I wear to bed at night. The Smith goes on the table right next to me. It's not a 1911, or a BHP, or a glock, but it is going to be what I'm carrying. I'm too old to fight, and too tired to run, so I make my stand where it is. God Bless you all.
God Bless you too Bob.

Keep calm and carry on brother.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

God Bless you too Bob.

Keep calm and carry on brother.
Thank you CE I appreciate it.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

I actually got to see him in person in Grand Rapids back about that time. What a speaker! Very soft spoken, unless he had a point to make. He grew up in upper Michigan, something I didn't know before he said it. I miss him a lot. Go Moses, we could sure use you, and more of your ilk, in this country now.

Last edited:

Latest posts