XDM 5.25 .40

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Someone bought themselves a new pistol for Limited Div.
Hopefully the new owner will write up a full review for our Blog page after he shoots it a little.

pre_1334188352__xdm525_40.jpg

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
You may have shot with him before, not sure (It's not me, I just ordered it for him)

dennishoddy

I have a newb to pistols looking. He is not a forum guy. Its for HD, so I've been taking a selection of revolvers, semi's, etc for him to fondle, and trying to do a little education with what little I know.
He started out wanting a Judge, tried the Kahr cw-40, S&W 65-5 so far. Don't have any of the xd stuff, but will direct him to your site for pricing after tomorrow when another round of Show and Tell is over.

A co-worker heard he was looking, and offered him a $260 gun for $450. That crap pisses me off. Why do people do that? I couldn't sleep at night after screwing somebody like that.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
If it belongs to a Boomer Shooter member then he must know that we all get to put a mag full through it before he takes posession.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
If it belongs to a Boomer Shooter member then he must know that we all get to put a mag full through it before he takes posession.

Yes, of course a BS member.
If he wasn't, he would be before he took it home ;)

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
This Bad Boy is now with it's happy new owner :cool2:

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
well, It looks like there's going to be a couple guys shooting new XDM 5.25's here locally.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
well, It looks like there's going to be a couple guys shooting new XDM 5.25's here locally.
And this one is now with it's new owner as well.
Both of these may be at Heartland tomorrow night
:triniti:

CBR

Well-Known Fanatic
Speaking of xdm's, looking for a local gunsmith to install a Powder River fitted kit trigger in mine. Don't really want to send it out of state 'cause I like to hover over and ask, "Whatcha doin...What's that do?" :wink:

Latest posts