WTS Kimber Custom II NP3 finish

spacecoastbill

Fanatic
This Kimber Custom II has been lightly used with 100 rounds downrange.

The finish is ROBAR (CTI) NP3 inside and out, so all parts were finished. ($350)

The Sights are XS Big dot DXT tritium sights.

Comes with the original Kimber magazine (finished in MP3) and 5 Wilson Combat magazines.

An extended magazine release is installed, original magazine release included.

Two leather OWB holsters are included. Both have a suede lining to protect the finish of the gun. One from Ross leather and one form Andrews leather.

$950.00 OBO

Buyer pays shipping and inbound FFL costs.

yE87HyZ.jpg

3dHhvhF.jpg

qpU1DsN.jpg

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
So true, last one I got, probably nearly 6 or 7 seven years ago, took almost forever to ship. I don't remember who, but had contact info for the importer? down in florida. I wanted a refund, she assured me it would arrive soon, and it did - finally!!
At that point , I was unaware they were made in south africa. So that was my last, plenty of good USA companies and sole proprietors making great leather products here. I got the 1st Ross holster on recommendation from Stephen Camp RIP. It is for a hi-power, lined and retention strap, M-5? maybe

spacecoastbill

Fanatic
So true, last one I got, probably nearly 6 or 7 seven years ago, took almost forever to ship. I don't remember who, but had contact info for the importer? down in florida. I wanted a refund, she assured me it would arrive soon, and it did - finally!!
At that point , I was unaware they were made in south africa. So that was my last, plenty of good USA companies and sole proprietors making great leather products here. I got the 1st Ross holster on recommendation from Stephen Camp RIP. It is for a hi-power, lined and retention strap, M-5? maybe
They went out of business a while ago. I tried ordering from a place i upstate NY that Ross suggested, however they never delivered it.

The orders I have now is getting to the point I am gonna call it quits and cancel them.

Andres Leather is manufactured in Florida and a very good holster as well.

1Sgt_Jerry

Well-Known Fanatic
I miss Stephen Camp.

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
If your looking for alternative holster shops , check out MTR Leather NC they do extreme custom leather ! but I have heard lately there wait time is getting pretty bad . Also KB Leather co. in SC they are known for there small pistol and derringer holsters but will do custom work .

1Sgt_Jerry

Well-Known Fanatic
Glad ya got er sold.
But I must admit, it was kind of like that pretty girl in school. You wished she would notice you for all it's worth.
I kinda wished I'd stumbled on an extra 800 bones.

Latest posts