WTB: stainless Ruger 10/22 any condition

rotarymike

Well-Known Fanatic
As stated. Looking to buy a .22 trainer pistol to go along with my varied M&P pistol models. M&P22 full size/original model, not interested in the Compact.

For the 10/22, I need a stainless receiver, would prefer to have bolt and trigger group too. Stock/barrel not needed but if you have a whole gun I'll take it. Any condition as long as the receiver is OK - building a stainless/purple youth rifle for my daughter.

Would prefer to meet near Charleston, but can travel some for a good deal and/or great condition. I'm a Charleston SC resident, have a valid CWP and a C&R FFL. Could pay cash or paypal/venmo/zelle after inspecting the gun(s).

PM me to start a discussion if you have one of the above you're interested in selling/trading for.

Last edited:

rotarymike

Well-Known Fanatic
Have found the M&P22. Still need a cheap 10/22 - partial or broken OK; I basically need a stainless 10/22 receiver/

rotarymike

Well-Known Fanatic
Bump - still looking for a stainless 10/22 receiver (bare receiver up to/including whole gun). In Charleston, but will be in Columbia several days in June.

Bighungry69

Fanatic
I just posted a 10/22 takedown for sale although I don't think it meets your intended goal.

rotarymike

Well-Known Fanatic
I looked at some American Rifleman articles about the takedown - you're right, totally different. For a starter rifle I think that's adding too much complexity.

To be honest, I'd love a TD for myself, but I don't have a use-case for it; I've already got 2 10/22s (squirrel gun with 4x scope and race gun with red dot) and if I buy another .22 for myself it should be a bolt.

Now if they reintroduced the Ruger .44 Auto the 10/22 was based on in a TD version, that would be VERY cool.

Bighungry69

Fanatic
Yeah I have an old Marlin model 60 for plinking and I bought a Tikka T1x for squirrel hunting so I don't really have a need for the TD. I'd sell the Marlin but it's not worth enough to bother so I'm selling the TD lol.