Sold/Expired WTB Polaris Ranger Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I need a 3 gun cart ASAP. I want to buy before Friday. Anybody have one they want to part with?

jtischauser

Sweet! I didn't even call those guys because I figured bring in a small town like Jones they would be sold out like everybody else.

I may swing by there tomorrow morning.

Thanks amigo!!!

jtischauser

Thanks again Mike! These guys had 3 new ones in sock but they weren't what we wanted so they found us a top if the line platinum limited edition with a stereo, chrome14's, extra battery, and dual under seat coolers. Andersen and I are gonna rig up a rifle rack before AR section. You get the inaugural rude as *****. I mean shotgun. Cheers buddy!

jtischauser

Helll yeah you get to ride shotgun. You didn't think I was gonna let you ride on
my lap did you?

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
How can you ride from your own lap?!?!

Jesse my be iPhone posting again LOL

This is a useless thread w/o some form of photo - cmon Jesse atleast give us a stock photo for now...

jtischauser

The ultimate 3 gun cart!!! I mean greenhouse utility vehicle;)

rgr_crw_800_eps_gr.jpg

Here is the link to the website.
http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/ATV-RANGER/2011/RANGER-Utility-Vehicles/Pages/Ranger-Crew-Limited-Editions.aspx

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Son don't mess with me....Does it even have a radio or was that a lie too?!?!

The truth comes out....I bet its not even the platinum edition more like the aluminum edition...

jtischauser

Lie? My mouth was moving wasn't it.

Actually it is supposed to be the patinum edition but the guy selling it to us miss quoted the price he sold the last one he had by almost $2000 low so it may be the Daisy Duke addition for all I know. The hard top/speaker bar w/radio and the extra battery kit are going to be installed by the dealer. I know they had 14" wheels in a demo model at their shop so if these aren't "hood" enough for Tara we may have to upgrade. You never want to have the smallest wheels at the range you know. Heck we might have to slap some dubs on it so we can be 3 gun crunk.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Mike has a lot to learn - just google CRUNK

LiL-Jon-Crunk.jpg

on a side note - i'm locking it up since Mr. T found what he was looking for....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts