WTB CW 45 Kahr

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I want to buy a Like new or new Kahr CW45 for under our around $450.00
Yes I know it's not the best of times to be looking to buy a firearm but I must.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Yes I know it's not, A 1911 :eek: but it's 45acp that works & works with everything I shoot through it. It is for my Sister who want's my warm weather one. :rolleyes:
M1911andM1911A1.jpg

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't own the Kahr you seek, but wish you good luck locating it. You're a good brother for helping your sister like this

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I don't own the Kahr you seek, but wish you good luck locating it. You're a good brother for helping your sister like this
Thank you, I bought the Kahr over a year ago to prove my self it was a quality firearm . It surprised me I have
over 700 rounds through it without a malfunction, HPs & hard ball & some +Ps like 180gr Corbons. No FTF
or FTE at all it just keeps on shooting the little 6 rd mags are hard to load without a loader but after a while
they get easier to load by hand.

Would I spend over $450.00 for another one? No I would just get her a Commander LW in her favorite cal 45acp.
Right now she has a Ruger Security Six 357 mag & it's heavy in her CCW purse.

I think I'll just give her my Kahr, & just find one later, yea that will work for now. :D

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
I have a Kahr CW9. I was told buy a friend of mine that CCW with it for 2 yrs. how reliable and accurate it was for the price. I was skeptical. Now I'm convinced. I can't speak for the .45 but from what I here and see Kahr's are very good to go. Although the upper end models get up in the price range.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I have a Kahr CW9. I was told buy a friend of mine that CCW with it for 2 yrs. how reliable and accurate it was for the price. I was skeptical. Now I'm convinced. I can't speak for the .45 but from what I here and see Kahr's are very good to go. Although the upper end models get up in the price range.

I paid $359.00 for the CW45 & from the first shot it has worked great, it's not a 1911 not even close however it is a 45 acp out of a 3.6" bbl & shoots every time.
Good trigger & compared to my Sig P250 it's 85% more reliable needs a slip on rubber grip cover to shoot comfortably not a bad little cheepie gun.
I see it like I do my Old Charter Arms Undercover 38 with a new frame the ORG broke in half. I got the replacement frame from CA shot it 10 times cleaned
lubed loaded & put it in a surprise location until it is needed.

I only shot this Kahr this much to prove how bad Plastic frame guns were, yet I found I was wrong on some plastic guns. No! I would never own a Plastic 1911 :cool: LOL

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
Thank you, I bought the Kahr over a year ago to prove my self it was a quality firearm . It surprised me I have
over 700 rounds through it without a malfunction, HPs & hard ball & some +Ps like 180gr Corbons. No FTF
or FTE at all it just keeps on shooting the little 6 rd mags are hard to load without a loader but after a while
they get easier to load by hand.

Would I spend over $450.00 for another one? No I would just get her a Commander LW in her favorite cal 45acp.
Right now she has a Ruger Security Six 357 mag & it's heavy in her CCW purse.

I think I'll just give her my Kahr, & just find one later, yea that will work for now. :D
Just trying to find a firearm a female is happy with is admirable ! I went through 7 different pistols for mine came down to just two , a 1k S&W and a NAA 22mag . Guess which one gets carried . Good luck with your search . I guess you know ODT has a pretty good listing.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

This Kahr CW45 is a basic pistol made to pull shoot & and save your butt.
I have a Star M45 Starfire heavy a he!!, but even as a stubby 45acp is fun to shoot. Yet the Cheeze grator grips & DO trigger on the CW45 are no fun 2 shoot.

I bought it for $357.00 shot it without cleaning & lubing just to prove a point & I lost the bet this Kahr is tough so far at over 800 rounds.
Will I get another Kahr? I will get another when they come down. Just because I like a tiny 45 ACP surprise ;) Just in case LOL.