Chambers Custom WMG00026...The Good Doctor

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Baby steps.......just happy to see you ding well and able to shoot a bit again.

Going to be an awesome New Year for you
and you as well Bender. hope the good news keeps coming for all of us

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
This is one sexy gat! Somehow I missed this until now. Congratulations on your recovery. Like Bender said, baby steps, you'll be back. Great work Eric, and I appreciate both Joe and @boatdoc for sharing this journey with us.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
This is one sexy gat! Somehow I missed this until now. Congratulations on your recovery. Like Bender said, baby steps, you'll be back. Great work Eric, and I appreciate both Joe and @boatdoc for sharing this journey with us.
thanks for the well wishes and the kind words. bender is right. I need more patience. tried some of those WC LSWC 185 gr 770 fps ammo yesterday(10 rounds) through a HEAVY LB monolith-- hand is a bit tender today...BUT NO PAIN. so I am thinking I can shoot 9mm now and work my way up to 45 over the next 2 months. shot with a heavy padded glove. would not dare to try it bare handed :)

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
we don't need no stinkin' therapy. ...LOL they were dragging it out for $$ . I can do strength exercises on my own...and do plenty+ I have the pt machines at home and work( cold laser and ultrasound machines) when needed. I am close to being 80-90% healed. I need some more muscle mass in the palm. Like you said @Bender.. baby steps..thus the gradual shooting of 22lr , then some 9mm mixed in and eventually some .45 acp--all withthe padded glove and eventually without...I hope

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
as far as a range report goes(sorry no pics) . finally fired 50 rounds(124 gr mixed ammo fmj) @25 feet with my padded glove. the gun performed as expected. nice 2" group( glove makes it hard to get a steady hold during trigger manipulation--my bad) . very crisp trigger. almost no take up at all. consistent sear release point made a tight group much easier. just point and shoot and it is dead on .
ejection@ 3-4 o'clock=consistent. just a pleasure to shoot. zero issues so far with under 100 rounds fired. wish I could say I have fired 1000.

slide is like butter. as smooth as any I have felt. love the wide cocking serrations too.==custom gun nirvana. I am thrilled with the looks and the way it behaves on the range. Cannot wait to be able to shoot 2-300 round in a session

Latest posts