Wilson Combat grips

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I attached a not so good photo of a set of pristine, unused Wilson Combat grips that I believe are made of either French Walnut or Desert Ironwood. They are fully checkered, double diamond grips with beveled bottoms for a 1911 without a magwell. They are also cut for an ambi safety. All of my 1911's have magwell's and I'll never use these. I may as well give them to another fanatic who will use them.

Bonus - They have sterling silver Wilson Combat medallion's.

I will ship them to the first person to PM me their mailing address at no charge.

The grips are FREE!

Attachments

• IMG_20210312_212622.jpg
    IMG_20210312_212622.jpg
    705.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I really don't need grips right now, but that is a very generous offer. Someone will get a very nice set of grips for their heater.
I'm sure they will end up with a good home. They are made from beautiful wood. After taking a closer look at them, I'm pretty sure they are Desert Ironwood. They were removed several years ago from a new Wilson and they have been stored since then.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
That was nice of you to offer up! Hope someone appreciates them!

Glockmeister

Fanatic
I attached a not so good photo of a set of pristine, unused Wilson Combat grips that I believe are made of either French Walnut or Desert Ironwood. They are fully checkered, double diamond grips with beveled bottoms for a 1911 without a magwell. They are also cut for an ambi safety. All of my 1911's have magwell's and I'll never use these. I may as well give them to another fanatic who will use them.

Bonus - They have sterling silver Wilson Combat medallion's.

I will ship them to the first person to PM me their mailing address at no charge.

The grips are FREE!

Latest posts