Sold/Expired WILSON 22 cal conversion mags WANTED

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
Anyone have any original Wilson 22 cal conversion mags for sale?

Alternatively......do any of you guys know who made them? No longer offered by Wilson.

I have heard they were made by GSG but the reviews have been mixed to negative.

Has anyone tried any other manufacturers mags THAT WORK WITH THE WILSON CONVERSION TOP END??

I appreciate ANY info or sale offers or referrals.

Thanks

John Galt

PacoTaco

New Fanatic
I have 2 original Wilson mags that I am willing to sell to you. I believe the manufacturer for the Wilson conversion kits and mags was Arthur Ceiner. Mags and mag parts are still available from him, but rather pricy.

22ConversionUnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I was under the impression that the Wilson Combat 1911 .22LR Conversion Unit was made by Marvel Precision. It sure looks like a Marvel Precision Unit#2. Can you post a pic?
If made by Marvel, I've used several magazines in both my Marvel Unit#1 and Unit#2, including metal GSG mags, Colt .22LR Conversion Unit/Service Model Ace mags, Kart mags (good luck finding those!) Jagemann poly mags, Brownell's poly mags. The metal GSG mags and the poly Jagemann mags work the best for me. The Jagemann mags are much thicker than the GSG and they wont drop free without a light tug. I can post pic's if required but Jagemann has a website and the magazines are quite inexpensive. Of course, my experiance may not mirror yours.

Last edited:

Latest posts