Who's shooting at Badland Regionals?

Steeltanto

Fanatic
Just curious who all will be attending the Badland Regional IDPA match at Oil Capital in April? What class and firearm will you be using? I will definitely be there, my first sanctioned match! I will be using my MP9L in the SSP category, right now classified as Sharpshooter, unless there is a classifier between now and then where I can have a chance to move up to Expert.

BravoOne

Founding Member
My Oldest's birthday is during the match so I won't be able to make it... Can't disappoint my Boy ;)

BUT if I were there it'd have been with my Full Size M&P 9 with XS Big Dots... Currently a Marksman in SSP...

DarrellF

Fanatic
I will be running my EDC setup....Glock 19 SSP with Heinie Straight 8 SlantPros. This will be my 4th or 5th major match, but first in Oklahoma! Can't wait!

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
Got the email from Jack yesterday with my squad info and match itinerary. I'm ready for next weekend to get here.

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
All of you that were unable to attend this years Badlands Regionals missed a really great match. Hats off to Jack Ostendorf for all of his hard work and dedication. Very challenging COF, very competent RO's (with the exception of one cover call!!!!)and support staff. The prize table gave away 11 Springfield pistols and a few Comp-Tac holsters. All in all, it was a great weekend. This was my first one to attend since 2004, but I will definately be back next year, good Lord willing.

Stan Nance

keyser328

Fanatic
I was there too, had a great time. Ended up in a squad with Ryan, actually. Bummer about the slow ammo btw, that sucks! I did fair on the stages, but ended up making a few mistakes that were just silly. All in all, I had a great time and I shot better than last year, so I can't as for much more just yet.

Big thanks to Jack and his team, we had a great time as expected!

Latest posts