Who makes the best dies?

mikey80

Negative Approach
Scott Hearn said:
Damn Micah! Let me just hammer this thing on down. It'll go, I may have to jump up and down on it, but it'll go! lol
PS. Dillion's pins are pretty tough too. Don't know if they'll do that though.
The 650 runs really smooth and I do use a heavy hand of One Shot, but after loading 500 of 1000 rounds using WINCHESTER brass, I was getting used to using a little extra muscle too Decap and resize that **** brass. I had a bunch of it, the last of my sorted brass, so I loaded it. Most people know I hate anything that says WINCHESTER on it and this is just another reason to loathe the name and the products.
dennishoddy said:
Micah, why are your fingers purple?
Black Bullets International

Eric Boyd

Fanatic
Like a few others, I try to use primarily Redding, though I do also use Hornady. Actually, I'll get the Redding dies and put them in the Hornady boxes (I like the Hornady boxes and how they stack)... For a press I use the Redding Ultramag modified to use Hornady's "Lock-n-Load" bushings--set once, and never mess with again... Its slow, but I can knock out 100 rounds in a couple of hours, bottle necks take a tad longer though. I run everything through that press: 223, 308, 45ACP, 45 Colt, 7x57mm Mauser, 243, 45-70, 22-250, 264 Win Mag...

I've got a few different rifles and handguns...

Latest posts