Who am I

tfmach1

New Fanatic
I am a retired Ford Motor Co worker. I was a Senior Designer at the Automatic Transmission Powertrain Division for 38 years. I am a mechanical person by nature and been a firearms owner and enthusiast since I was 14 years old. Working at Ford Motor fit right in along with my interest in cars and all things mechanical including firearms. John Browning and his designs like the 1911 shows me his pure genius.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I am a retired Ford Motor Co worker. I was a Senior Designer at the Automatic Transmission Powertrain Division for 38 years. I am a mechanical person by nature and been a firearms owner and enthusiast since I was 14 years old. Working at Ford Motor fit right in along with my interest in cars and all things mechanical including firearms. John Browning and his designs like the 1911 shows me his pure genius.
Welcome from eastern NC. You'll fit right in here.

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from western NC.
As 1911 lovers' we are somewhat the same, me Chevy & you Ford :eek:
No worries. I drive a Subaru these days my 350cui V8s in 69 70 & 72 got off for the remainder of the Biden crises lol.
Come on in take yer shoes & join in the fun.
burnout camaro GIF

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome from West Michigan. Glad to have you on board. Lots of knowledge here, along with some seriously great people.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I worked for Ford for one year as a die maker but then left for FCA as the Ford plant was looking to be sold off. Now work at the TNAP building Wranglers :cool: as a tool maker for the last decade.
Also into Harleys, my 2016 Roadglide Ultra and my number one little lady !! (granddaughter)
5BA04E96-E598-4AD1-8F6D-9A7C36FD7B8F.jpeg

Where was your plant located? Very good to have you here and your in good company.

My new baby is on the way!
08B9C7BF-566E-4E43-9D61-858E687E2B9F.jpeg

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

Latest posts