Where can I find a Stag 3g?

AznDragon533

Fanatic
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone know of any local or online dealers that are selling the Stag 3g models, I dont want to buy off stag site and pay msrp/wait 4-5 months =(

thanks

twofifty

Well-Known Fanatic
I got mine off Gun Broker at the end of May. You'll just have to check often and one will pop up.

rchaas

Well-Known Fanatic
Are you liking your 3G? I'm thinking about getting one as well.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I dont have a clue where on might be found at this point. I know I'm waiting for an upper from the factory myself.

NL7CO

Well-Known Fanatic
I've got a Stag 3GH upper mounted to a PA lower that I'd be willing to sell. It will go up in the classified section tonight.

Changed out the Sampson Evolution tube for a JP one, but still have the Sampson tube that would be included.with it.

The gun has a Black Magpul ACS Stock; Black MOE pistol grip; Black MagPul trigger guard; Front and rear black MagPul MBUS; ambi safety selector; Troy ambi mag release; Badger Ordnance LH charging handle; and a MagPul ASAP for the sling.

Basically, a 3G without the Geissele Super 3-Gun trigger.

I'm getting out of 5.56 and going back to 7.62 so I'll have lots of AR stuff for sale once the rifle is gone (MagPul mags, stocks, RVG's, etc + maybe some Federal 55 gr ammo)

Latest posts