What's up with Walmart ??

Mike D

Well-Known Fanatic
Just heard that they are pulling all ammo from their shelves. Don't know if that a permanent thing or just an election precaution. Could be they are getting ready for the fallout from sleepy Joe's whuppin'

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Pulling ammo just prior to opening hunting season says lots of things.

Roszhou

Well-Known Fanatic
Could be false?? I cannot see Wally World not selling hunting/shotgun ammo. No reason not to. They stopped selling pistol ammo a while ago, old news. Could that what they are confused about? I despise shopping there.

Last edited:

Roszhou

Well-Known Fanatic
Just heard that they are pulling all ammo from their shelves. Don't know if that a permanent thing or just an election precaution. Could be they are getting ready for the fallout from sleepy Joe's whuppin'
Not seeing this in Ga., but I honestly haven't been in a WM in months. Maybe in "urban" stores and not suburban or rural stores? Don't personally care either way. Bass Pro has great prices, and I have a friend from Sunday school that works there and helps me out. That's who gets my $$! What's up with Bud's SCREWING everyone? Will NEVER buy ANYTHING from them EVER again!!! Or Brownells! Optics Planet is a great online retailer as well! Recommend them! Great prices on WC 45acp 47D mags. But they refused to sell me an auto Benchmade knife because I wasn't active military or PD. As an apology, gave me a big discount on Wilson C. mags. I can drive 2 miles and buy any auto Benchmade/Microtech/Pro-Tech knife available (at full retail) That was surprising. But they apologized and gave me a hefty discount.

Last edited:

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Checked today Walmart has all the hunting ammo you want, just nothing else. Also in Bass Pro Garland 22 people in line in gun area to get to counter. Loaded with hunting ammo nothing else.

pja178

New Fanatic
I was in a local Walmart Monday and all the guns and rifle/handgun ammunition was gone off the shelves. I asked a clerk what was going on and she said all of that stuff was locked up. They did have shotgun ammunition available.

Oldfart

Fanatic
My understanding was it was limited to outlets near potential looting sites.

krglorioso

Well-Known Fanatic
The WalMart in Marble Falls TX is not near any potential looting/rioting (Unresting??) sites. I was there on Friday the 30th and their gun and ammo shelves were stripped bare.

How much more societally appropriate if they'd stripped their shelves of all Chinese-made goods. Oh, wait...the store would be empty....never mind.

Ralph

davidschow

Fanatic
My Walmart says that it a response to rioting. You can still buy wht you want. They just have to go to the storeroom and get what you want. The items come back out when the threat passes.

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
The announcement I heard was that they did removed everything from the shelves until after the election. They did it anticipating rioting and looting due to results.

Latest posts