What to do?

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok here's the skinny, so far I've not really found anything digging around so I just thought I might ask to see if I just misunderstood or if it were too late when I was looking. I just bought a house ok a few months ago but I'm just now getting everything kinda in order, I have my CCL in Oklahoma county but the home I bought in in Cleveland county but still in Oklahoma City so the question I have is WHO do I need to contact about getting the CCL updated to show the new address? and is it a hassle to get the addy changed? Later,

Kirk

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
From the Statute:

TITLE 21 § 1290.21 Replacement license

D. A person may request during any license period an update for a change of address or change of name by submitting to the Bureau a fifteen dollar ($15.00) replacement fee, and a notarized statement that the address or name of the licensee has changed. The Bureau shall issue an updated license with the same expiration date within ten (10) days of receipt of the request. The original license shall be destroyed upon the receipt of the updated handgun license

From the OSBI website:

[font="Arial][size="2"]Q: How do I change my address on my license?
A: Send a completed request form or notarized letter requesting the change of address to the OSBI, SDA Unit. Both the old and new address must be included in the letter. If a replacement license is desired, include $15 via Money Order, Cashier's Check or Credit Card.

[/font]
[font="Arial]Oklahoma State Bureau of investigation[/font]
[font="Arial]SDA Unit[/font]
[font="Arial]6600 North Harvey
Oklahoma City, OK 73116[/font][/size]

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
THANK YOU! my search abilities must really suck or I was tire don't know but either way I owe you a beer! Later,

Kirk

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
From the Statute:

TITLE 21 § 1290.21 Replacement license

D. A person may request during any license period an update for a change of address or change of name by submitting to the Bureau a fifteen dollar ($15.00) replacement fee, and a notarized statement that the address or name of the licensee has changed. The Bureau shall issue an updated license with the same expiration date within ten (10) days of receipt of the request. The original license shall be destroyed upon the receipt of the updated handgun license

From the OSBI website:

[font="Arial][size="2"]Q: How do I change my address on my license?
A: Send a completed request form or notarized letter requesting the change of address to the OSBI, SDA Unit. Both the old and new address must be included in the letter. If a replacement license is desired, include $15 via Money Order, Cashier's Check or Credit Card.

[/font]
[font="Arial]Oklahoma State Bureau of investigation[/font]
[font="Arial]SDA Unit[/font]
[font="Arial]6600 North Harvey
Oklahoma City, OK 73116[/font][/size]
Thank you. I recently moved and forgot all about the address change for my CCW.

Latest posts