What is wrong with NASCAR Now

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Nascar besides being sissified & woke. Also, why Kyle Pretty can't keep his BIG mouth shut. I can't watch it anymore. Too many included pit stops. 80% commercials. They ruined it about 10 years ago. The same with the Little Ledge World Series. The stupid announcers can't keep their mouth shut for 20 seconds.

Last edited:

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Nascar besides being sissified & woke. Also, why Kyle Pretty can't keep his BIG mouth shut. I can't watch it anymore. Too many included pit stops. 80% commercials. They ruined it about 10 years ago. The same with the Little Ledge World Series. The stupid announcers can't keep their mouth shut for 20 seconds.
You said it all. Woke and stupid has infected everything.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Never cared much for running in circle's nor watching others do it either.
Car Drifting GIF

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Used to Love NASCAR, hasn't been the same since the 90's for my money. After number 3 hit the wall, things took a sudden turn for the worse. Why does every sport I like, turn to sh*t?

Latest posts