What else has Big Pharma been hiding?

dennishoddy

What po$$ale rea$on could anyone have for hiding What Ivermectin & Fenbender$ol could cure, from the American people?

I have a first hand story about the dog wormer.
One of our long time RV friends that we have traveled the country with became weak, disoriented, and unable to function.
She went to a Dr. got the tests and found her lungs and brain were full of cancer. Dr told her to go home and make the necessary steps to prepare to die.
Her husband didn't accept that and they went to MD Anderson in Huston Tx. They ran her through a battery of tests confirming the first diagnosis and started treatment that would keep her alive awhile longer.
Without the DR's knowledge, her husband found out about this dog wormer that cured a guy in Ok that had stage 4 pancreatic cancer that is 100% fatal. He is alive to this day and healthy.
So our friends started this wormer regimen without telling the doctors alongside of the treatments she was being given.
6 months later, she was cancer free and the Dr's at MD Anderson couldn't believe it. Full PET scan and no cancer.
Her journey isn't over though. She is having mobility issues currently. You get that much cancer and endure that much chemo, your body suffers. She is undergoing testing to find out what the current issue is, but did another PET scan last week after almost a year, and is still cancer free.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Amazing how some of this is withheld……

What lies have you all uncovered about lifesaving meds that were hidden by Big Med/Pharma 4 Decades? How many American lives would have been saved if the Big/ Pharma with the full cooperation of the United States Government did not interfere?

I have been enlightened like never before in my life. It's good to pick up a slab of swamp muck & see the real truth underneath. Thank you Plandemic.

:p

I'm
Happy Hugh Jackman GIF
Amazed how long they kept it from us!
www.indiamart.com
SOOO many more places to get lifesaving meds without the interference of M.ini D.eities,

With a cocked & unlocked 1911 in your hand U R in charge! OK?
With a thinking logical brain, U R in charge when it comes to yours & your families health.

Would you
hesitate a fraction of a second to put a 230 gr ball through a slimeballs
ugly head who was trying to kill you?

Why would you trust some DR. Doogie
Howser or DR. Hameed Baba ganoush
practice on your family? Drs are Men not Mini Deities as many believe, you have
a brain from God & a swell American Education. Use it like your 1911, practice, practice, practice. Have you seen the MDs PC carts? PC carts! Carts that have laptops, Hell I have a Big box of stuff that I put together with Computer parts of my choosing. :cool: What's a laptop dancer? LMAO

I'm 71 & remember when only the Officers had Color TV, I remember party lines,

I remember having to fill my pen with ink in grade school. Duck & cover, I never did
I was smokin in the boys room LOL.

The one thing I learned about Today's world. You have the world in your hands with the Internet. Use it for
knowledge of how to take care of your family's health.
Mini Deities DO!

The only trick is to ask the right question in your quest. A great question to ask Duckduckgo is. Fenbendazole, Not, Does Fenbendazole treat cancer? With Fenbendazole you get everything about Fenbendazole. With, Does Fenbendazole treat cancer? you also search needless words like, Does, treat cancer? Now you go down needless rabbit holes with many BS reviews that try to discrette the truth from the paying suckers.

If you want to you can talk with AI. Yep I know, however you can ask very technical questions & get links to sites you would never find yourself.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
What lies have you all uncovered about lifesaving meds that were hidden by Big Med/Pharma 4 Decades? How many American lives would have been saved if the Big/ Pharma with the full cooperation of the United States Government did not interfere?

I have been enlightened like never before in my life. It's good to pick up a slab of swamp muck & see the real truth underneath. Thank you Plandemic.
:p

I'm
Happy Hugh Jackman GIF
Amazed how long they kept it from us!
www.indiamart.com
SOOO many more places to get lifesaving meds without the interference of M.ini D.eities,

With a cocked & unlocked 1911 in your hand U R in charge! OK?
With a thinking logical brain, U R in charge when it comes to yours & your families health.

Would you hesitate a fraction of a second to put a 230 gr ball through a slimeballs
ugly head who was trying to kill you?

Why would you trust some DR. Doogie Howser or DR. Hameed Baba ganoush
practice on your family? Drs are Men not Mini Deities as many believe, you have
a brain from God & a swell American Education. Use it like your 1911, practice, practice, practice. Have you seen the MDs PC carts? PC carts! Carts that have laptops, Hell I have a Big box of stuff that I put together with Computer parts of my choosing. :cool: What's a laptop dancer? LMAO

I'm 71 & remember when only the Officers had Color TV, I remember party lines,
I remember having to fill my pen with ink in grade school. Duck & cover, I never did
I was smokin in the boys room LOL.

The one thing I learned about Today's world. You have the world in your hands with the Internet. Use it for knowledge of how to take care of your family's health.
Mini Deities DO!

The only trick is to ask the right question in your quest. A great question to ask Duckduckgo is. Fenbendazole, Not, Does Fenbendazole treat cancer? With Fenbendazole you get everything about Fenbendazole. With, Does Fenbendazole treat cancer? you also search needless words like, Does, treat cancer? Now you go down needless rabbit holes with many BS reviews that try to discrette the truth from the paying suckers.

If you want to you can talk with AI. Yep I know, however you can ask very technical questions & get links to sites you would never find yourself.

Thank you Mike.

Latest posts